1. So that we know you read the rules, answer question 26 with "eleventy-billion", and put "static" in the subject line. You should know by now that most rating communities make you do something fucking lame like that. Cry about it.
2. If you want to promote another community here, go right ahead, just promote us there, too.
3. At the risk of encouraging drama, be as candid as you want. And applicants, we've all been harshly rejected at one time or another, take it with a grain of salt.
4. If you get rejected, you can re-apply as many times as you like.
5. Don't delete your application if you start to get no's. It makes you look like a real jackass.
6. People will be banned if they deserved to be banned. That's all.